- On Linux GLIBC 2.17 or later is required. Check your version by typing
- On Windows Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 is required. Most machines already have a redistributable installed, so you only need to install it if Source.Python didn’t load properly due to the missing redistributable.
- Download the latest Source.Python version from our buildbot.
- Extract the archive in your server’s game folder. E.g.
- Start/restart your server and validate the installation:
- Enter the server command
plugin_print. It should show the following entry:
Source.Python, (C) 2012-2015, Source Python Team.
- Enter the server variable
sp_version. It should show the Source.Python version that is installed.
- If you validated the installation, you successfully installed Source.Python!
- Edit your server’s
../cfg/source-python/core_settings.ini file to your liking.
- If you are having problems installing Source.Python, please let us know on our forums!